Please say hello!

• We have a lot of new users to the Fort Worth Chamber’s online forum - please introduce yourself and say hello!

This is Brittany Brookens, Dir. of Small Business, with the Fort Worth Chamber. We’re so glad you’re here and look forward to sharing information here on the forum together.

• Hello everyone!
    My name is Lynnlee Maroney, I’m a financial advisor with Edward Jones with an office on Forest Park here in Fort Worth. I’m so glad to have this online community available now!

• Hello all! My name is Adrianne Porcelli, I’m the co-founder and CCO of purpledoor marketing here in Fort Worth (right by @Lynnlee-Maroney !) Hello Neighbor 🙂 We specialize in social media marketing and brand identity.

• @Lynnlee-Maroney We’re neighbors!

• Good to see familar faces! I’m looking at you, @AP_purpledoor !

I’m Julia Nova, and I fancy myself a renaissance gal. In addition to my day job overseeing Business Development at Bank of Texas, I am also a competitive ballroom dancer, first mate on SV Lost Cat, and a Board Member for Girls Inc. of Tarrant County.

Happy to be here!

• @AP_purpledoor It’s always great to “meet” neighbors! I’d love to connect sometime & learn more about your business!

• I am Jason Scoggins, I work for Alpha Industries on the west side of Fort Worth. We are a construction contractor that specializes in industrial construction management and millwright services for production facilities. I am glad to be on this forum.

• Glad to virtually meet everyone.

I am Steve Meek, founder of The Fulcrum Group in NE Fort Worth. About 20ish people, been providing technology services in FW for 20 years and our firm provides outsourced IT services for businesses, local government and healthcare (Usually 30+ employees due to the unique nature of our included services).

Always enjoy chatting technology and innovation but my degree is in business (yeah, I love checklists). And I love learning leadership, innovation, digital marketing and whatever book I am reading at the moment (non-fiction). Feel free to reach out for any general question cause I enjoy presenting as much as I love learning. I’m a hoop-a-holic away from the office, and still enjoy trying to keep up with much younger ballers and watching Dallas Mavs.

My philanthropic interests are around Special Olympics basketball, Epilepsy, Autism and food banks.

• @Julia-Nova Hey Julia!!!

• @Lynnlee-Maroney Let’s do it! Maybe in person soon? or Zoom…

• This post is deleted!

• I’m Mike Coffey, a Fort Worth-native, father of three fine young men, husband to a very patient wife, and small (increasingly smaller lately 😬 ) business owner.

I also have a consistent yoga practice, although it has been via Zoom for the last couple of months!

My areas of expertise are entrepreneurship and human resource management. I’m looking forward to supporting other Fort Worth businesses through this forum!

You can reach me at coffey@imperativeinfo.com and I’m always glad to help!

I’m president at Imperative Information Group, a premium background investigations company based in Fort Worth. For over 21 years, we’ve helped risk-averse employers make well-informed hiring decisions with fast and friendly service.

Humble brag: Imperative has been named one of the best places to work in Fort Worth and Texas. I was also named an Entrepreneur of Excellence by FW, Inc. magazine.

I’m chair of the Chamber’s South Area Council and the Berry Street Initiative. I am also an officer for the state chamber of commerce, the Texas Association of Business.

I’m a past-president of the Fort Worth HR Association, a great resource for HR pros and business leaders who are looking to up-level their people game.

Keep your chin up and be well!

• This post is deleted!

• @Lynnlee-Maroney @AP_purpledoor @Julia-Nova @JasonScoggins @smeek @mrcoffey Welcome everyone - glad you’re here and thanks for your contributions!

• Hello! My name is Jaime Pacilio, Director of Marketing and Business Development for SBL Architecture. We provide architecture and interior design professional services to healthcare clients, meaning we design clinics, hospitals, specialty care centers, and academic health spaces, and, from time to time, we work with the Texas Rangers on Globe Life Park projects.

• Welcome @JaimePac_SBLarch glad you’re here!

• What’s up everyone?! Justin Schlegel, Client Relations Manager for Printed Threads here. Happy to meet everyone, would love to work together on any apparel or accessory printing you need! Please feel free to reach out via email if you need anything, justin@printedthreads.com

• Hello everyone! I am Vicki Cisneros, President of Cisneros Restaurants Inc., (Los Vaqueros Restaurants), and Head West Catering. We have been in business in Fort Worth for 38 years and I love our great city! I have wonderful customers and employees and right now, unfortunately, empty dining rooms and cancelled caterings…looking forward to better times. I know many are struggling at this time and if I can help in any small way, do not hesitate to call on me! Our philanthropy for Los Vaqueros is No Kid Hungry , and we support several small groups win the community. You can reach me at lvinfo@losvaqueros.com
    So glad to meet you!

• Welcome @JustinPT and @VickiCisneros - we’re glad ya’ll are here and look forward to your contributions!

• @JustinPT Love your t’s!