Protect the Fort PPE Drive

• Register here (one per company, 25 employees or less, limited supply): https://business.fortworthchamber.com/events/details/protect-the-fort-ppe-drive-13244
    Made possible by Facebook, the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce, the City of Fort Worth, and Visit Fort Worth have come together to launch an initiative to supply Fort Worth businesses with the equipment that they need during this difficult time. Together, we are protecting the Fort.

Each box of PPE supplies will include 1 box of 20 masks, 1 box of 50 pairs of gloves, and 20 8 oz bottles of sanitizer (10 gel hand sanitizer bottles and 10 liquid disinfectant spray). The number of boxes are limited and available while supplies last. They are available at no cost to you, thanks to the generosity of Facebook.

Find more details at the link above.

• @bbrookens I have additional masks if anyone needs any and also, please let companies know that if they currently use a restroom service such as Fikes or Enviro-master, they are happy to set up complimentary sanitizing stations, they provided eight for us at no charge, we only pay for the sanitizer. Also, I have gallons of sanitizer if you need more, I am happy to donate some for businesses. This is a great help, what the Chamber is doing for us!

• @VickiCisneros great to know, thank you!! I’ll add this to our supply list and let you know if we need to reach out.